REGISTER
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN
Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Facebook Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Twitter Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales RSS Feed Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales Newsletter
Millions of Dollars Saved Through Deal of Day!
|
222,218 Discussions
|
439,207 Members
|
42,261 Live Deals
|
638 People Shopping
|
5,997 Live Stores
  • Computers & Hardware Coupons, Computers & Hardware Coupon Codes, Computers & Hardware Deals & Sales Email Alerts
    Simply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
      Thanks
      I have been shopping bread store outlets for years and continue to be amazed at the fantastic deals you can get! Check your phone book and get to one of these places to start saving money.

I have a freezer so it is very easy to stock up on the best deals, but even if you don't, a trip to the outlet will still save you a few bucks.

While the best deals may be on day old bread or bakery products, most of the bread I buy is fresh (overruns) and at least half the price of your grocery store. Other deals are available on cookies, muffins, donuts, bagels, buns, etc.

Yesterday, I bought several loaves of french bread for $.25 each thinking even if they were less than fresh I would be making garlic bread in the oven with them. Well, not only were they great last night with pasta, but today I made french toast for the kids. They tasted great and the kids like the little round shaped slices. I'm also going to make some croutons.

Other ideas for bargain bread:
      overnight egg recipes
      flat bread or english muffins make great pizza crust substitutes
      crumbs are good for meat loaf or sprinkled on top of casseroles

Thanks
      I have been going to a Holsum (sp?) bread outlet for about a year now, stumbled onto it by accident and I'm so glad I did. Bread for .39 cents a loaf, huge delicious bagels .79 for a packet (2.99 at local grocery). I also get hot dog, hamburger buns, pita bread, lots of stuff.

So far haven't seen any French bread at mine, wish they would get some, yummy! I make my own croutons too, very easy and delish. Also make my own stuffing.

Senior Deal Master lizard_collins's Avatar
      Thanks

Chatter box

cata5, I looked in the phone book but had no luck - what is your bread outlet called? maybe I was looking under the wrong thing. I would love to find one around here! along the same lines, I discovered a "Russell Stover outlet store" this weekend out in the middle of nowhere - and I was amazed at the deals on "less than perfect" chocolate! huge chocolate Easter bunnies for .25 and 3 lb. boxes of chocolate for $7.99, etc. If they are imperfect, I sure can't tell! (and they taste the same) I'll be knocking down their door come Easter time!

I've got a list of the R.S. outlet stores across the country and thier phone numbers and locations if anyone is interested! (I may also post this again in chit chat)

Thanks
      Look in the yellow pages under bakery. Some say outlet and some say thrift store. Wonderbread/Holsum/Mcglynns/Taystee might be names to look for.

If you go and aren't impressed, try another day/time because the products vary from day to day. Some have senior discount day too!

Some of the outlets put out coupons too. Look in the entertainment coupon book or your local advertising flyers/newspapers.

Thanks
      In my part of the country we have the Bouyea Fassetts/Enterman's outlets. They also sell Thomas', Arnolds, Boboli and Lenders Bagels. have to check it frequently, never know what they will have on any day. might be a east coast only thing.

Thanks
      We are fortunate to have an Entenmann's and a TastyCake thrift store within a few miles of one another and a Drake's further away
      Some great deals....and I always get fresh items. The savings over grocery stores is incredible....recently, I found boxes of cupcakes for 50 cents per box! Fresh as can be too To make it an even better deal, sometimes they have little inserts in the bags or on the registers for special promotions....like buy one get one free on certain days I know our Drake's has a frequent shopper card where they punch the card for each item....fill the card get a certain amount of free items

Thanks

Big grin

Oh yeah, i forgot, ours has a frequent shopper card too....10 punches on the card and 5 free loaves of bread. Just got this deal, yippie!

Deal Seekers found this page by searching for:

return man 3

Bakery Thrift store Dallas TX

bakery thrift dallas

bread outlet stores in dallas tx

cheaperthandirt

recipe for garlic bites that they sell at the mall