REGISTER
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN
Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Facebook Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Twitter Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales RSS Feed Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales Newsletter
Millions of Dollars Saved Through Deal of Day!
|
219,984 Discussions
|
432,713 Members
|
38,892 Live Deals
|
1,863 People Shopping
|
5,862 Live Stores
  • Computers & Hardware Coupons, Computers & Hardware Coupon Codes, Computers & Hardware Deals & Sales Email Alerts
    Simply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Thanks

Love

When I was sixteen, my mom took 3 friends and I to the coast for a weekend. I remember it was lots of fun. We had our own room away from Mom. I am doing the same for my daughter's 16th this month. I was just curious what anyone else did on their 16th and/or what they did for their kids' sixteenth! It is such a special birthday. My dad is giving her a 1988 Camaro too. Can hardly wait to pay insurance on this. lol
      Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook (0)

Thanks
      Well not anything near that exciting...LOL My birthday is Dec 15th, I was working at a shoe store after school. So I think that is what I did that day! LOL Went to school, went to work and came home and went to sleep! LOL

Cindy

Thanks
      I don't remember my 16th- probably didn't do much.

I would like to have a party for my daughter this fall and I'm thinking of having it at a hotel for several hours-maybe with dancing... I just want her to have any friends she wants so they can hang out together without wrecking MY house.LOL
      Appreciate any input on the subject...

Thanks
      in high school i was very shy and didn't really have any friends except for two..my mom wanted to through me this big birthday party in my basement and she cleaned it up put disco lights up and had this big table of food and wanted me to invite all my friends...(i wasn't as outgoing as she was )anyway i never told anybody about it until that friday.guess that friday was pretty quiet for everyone because like 50 people came...i had a great time and even got a boyfriend who i dated for awhile afterwards.

Thanks
      For my 16th birthday, I invited all my friends over. About 20 showed up and we had a party in the garage. I went in the house for a few minutes, and came out to everyone throwing water balloons at me (July birthday). I ran around the block in bare feet as to avoid the balloons...Man was I steamed....

My boyfriend (now husband) had made a huge birthday banner for me.... That was nice...

I dread my kids turning 16... 10 more years...

Thanks
      slept through it.i had been sick and my mom let me sleep she did not make me get up and do any schoolwork.i had a cake the next day.

Thanks

Wink

Does anyone remember sweet sixteen parties? Of course there used to be the "sweet 16 and never been kissed" too but doubt that holds true much anymore!

Thanks
      My birthday fell on a Saturday. My friends and I went out and did our normal Saturday night stuff. My boyfriend forgot my birthday, and we had a big fight. Again, normal Saturday night stuff...hahahaha.

I remember this because I couldn't go to the DPS to get my driver's license that day. And because my birthday is in February, the following Monday was President's day (we called it Washington's Birthday back then...lol.) So I had to wait yet ANOTHER day to go get my license.

Then, I had to attempt parallel parking in the ice. I tried to convince the DPS officer that I shouldn't have to parallel park becuase of the weather. He said that I might as well get used to it...it would happen to me after I got my license too. I told him I didn't think it would matter because I never intended to parallel park anywhere. I told him I'd walk before I'd do that. He nearly flunked me for my mouth...hahahaha.

Thanks
      I remember those sweet 16 parties. My parents gave me a big one with a DJ and all of the trimmings. My boyfriend even flew in for the night. UGH...is what I remember. I would rather have had something like miriama is planning.

Thanks
      Ooh, I am so excited!!! I just reserved the place! Check it out! Each Unit consists of a first and second floor. The first floor has a - Kitchen, Living room, Dining room table, pull out sofa, fire place, and a sliding door to the back.
      The spiral stair case leads you to the second floor. On the second floor you have - 2 bunk beds, a bedroom with a Queen sized bed, and a sizable balcony with a great Ocean View.

The condo comes with an ample supply of kitchenware, utensils, towels, and linens. (Extra linen package available at an extra charge) or simply wash at the laundrymat. This is in Ocean Shores, here in Washington, in April during spring break.

All this for 100 bucks a night. I am staying two nights and there will be six of us: Me, Sadie, Sarah and 3 of Sarah's friends. I figure that by having a kitchen I will save on the cost of eating out. And this works out cheaper than two hotel rooms, two nights. And I bought her one of those Sephora beauty spa buckets with a gift certificate that I got free last month. It is good for five people so I figure that will be great.

OF course, poor BIll will have to suffer alone for a couple of days without us girls. LOLOL! He says he thinks he will manage!

So hopefully this will be a sixteenth birthday she will remember.

Thanks

Re: What did you do for your 16th birthday???

What to do for your 16th birthday can be hard to decide. It is a huge milestone for a teenager and parents alike. I believe I went to DMV for my learners permit and then had a nice dinner with my family. Many opt for big parties, which are great too. What will you do for your 16th? Or what did you do?

Thanks

Well when i have celebrate my 16th birthday when the most happiest thing is that dad has gifted me my favorite car but ask me that you will allow to drive it when you got your driving licence that is my best birthday.

Thanks

Ah when I was 17, it was a very good year...just after 16.

Thanks

I didn't celebrate it.

Thanks

Wondering what to do for 16th birthday; I have a friend with a child turning 16 in a month or so and I am trying to help her come up with some ideas. They have a plan for the small family gathering but also want to do an extra special something; 16 only happens once and this is her 1st child to hit 16 so it will set a precedent of some sort for the other 2. This is for a boy, I have ideas for a girl but not as much for a boy.

Deal Seekers found this page by searching for:

what to do for your 16th birthday

what to do for 16th birthday

what to do on your 16th birthday

things to do for your 16th birthday

what should i do for my 16th birthday

what to do for a 16th birthday

what to do for my 16th birthday

things to do on your 16th birthday

fun things to do on your 16th birthday

things to do for 16th birthday

fun things to do for your 16th birthday

things to do for a 16th birthdaywhat to do for your 16thFUN things to do for a 16th birthdayplaces to go for your 16th birthdayfun things to do for 16th birthdaywhat to do for 16 birthdaywhat to do for my daughters 16th birthdaywhat to do for sixteenth birthdaythings to do for your 16thwhat should i do for my sixteenth birthdaythings to do for my 16th birthdaywhat to do on 16th birthdaywhat to do for a 16 birthdaythings to do for sixteenth birthday