REGISTER
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN
Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Facebook Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Twitter Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales RSS Feed Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales Newsletter
Millions of Dollars Saved Through Deal of Day!
|
222,218 Discussions
|
439,092 Members
|
42,261 Live Deals
|
578 People Shopping
|
5,997 Live Stores
  • Computers & Hardware Coupons, Computers & Hardware Coupon Codes, Computers & Hardware Deals & Sales Email Alerts
    Simply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
      Thanks

Thumbs up 1000 miles signup bonus for joining American's AAdvantage frequent flyer program

Note: this promo ended Aug 31 2010

Through Aug 2010, new/prospective members can earn 1000 AAdvantage miles if they join American Airlines' AAdvantage program through an existing member's referral AND also earn 750 AA miles through flight/non-flight activity. The existing member has to provide the 1st & last name & email address of new/prospective member to AA, and will also get 1000 miles for referring the new member.
      Capped at 10 referrals per existing member. Beware- If you are already a member, you can't sign up as a new member!

As of the date I'm posting this, a new/prospective member can actually satisfy the terms of the promotion without even flying or purchasing anything by following these steps:
      1. get referred by an existing member, and sign up via referral. (I can refer you if you're interested)
      2. sign up for the aadvantage shopping rewards program through a special link that offers 500 bonus miles for enrolling in the shopping rewards program before June 30
      3. once signed up in the shopping rewards program, use a special link that provides another 500 bonus miles for installing the shopping rewards program's Toolbar and making at least 1 search through it.

Thus, 500 + 500 bonus miles earned, = 1000 bonus miles, which also satisfies the terms of the referral promotion and thereby awards the 1000 miles = total 2000 miles earned without spending a dime.

Please do not contact/PM me for referrals unless you are indeed looking to join AAdvantage, and unless you are comfortable providing me with your first and last name & your email address.
      Last edited by mrsarkar; 09-16-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: updated fact that promo ended Aug 31 2010

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsarkar For This Useful Post:

Nicod3mus (07-19-2010), shoperholic (10-19-2011)

Thanks

Re: 1000 miles signup bonus for joining American's AAdvantage frequent flyer program

thanks for this info mrsarkar

Thanks

Re: 1000 miles signup bonus for joining American's AAdvantage frequent flyer program

Hi,

Do you still have referral for 1000 miles signup bonus for joining American's AAdvantage?
      If you do, I'll give you my name and email.

Please reply ASAP, I need it fast.

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, PM me with name, last name and email address, and I'll refer you.
      Quote Originally Posted by bagelx View Post
      Hi,

Do you still have referral for 1000 miles signup bonus for joining American's AAdvantage?
      If you do, I'll give you my name and email.

Please reply ASAP, I need it fast.

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsarkar For This Useful Post:

Nicod3mus (07-19-2010)

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

As a AAdvantage member, how can I refer a new member? Do you have a link I can use?

Thanks again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dina123 View Post
      Thanks for the info.

As a AAdvantage member, how can I refer a new member? Do you have a link I can use?

Thanks again
      I have a unique link that is Automatically prefilled with my (referer) information. I got the link through a AA subscription email that I no longer have in my mailbox. Look through your AA emails...you might find your unique link.

Thanks

these are the terms shown by the AA system, when any referal is sent:
      "To qualify, you must enroll in the AAdvantage program as a new member on or after May 25, 2010, successfully register for the promotion via the promotional microsite, and complete an eligible activity (travel on American Airlines, American Eagle or the AmericanConnection® carrier, get approved for a select Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card, or transact and earn at least 750 miles with any of our many AAdvantage program participants) on or before August 31, 2010. Qualified AAdvantage members can earn a maximum of one award of 1,000 bonus miles. Only new AAdvantage members will receive eligible bonus miles. Promotion only valid for members who reside in the United States. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends for bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage account. Anyone who is referred by multiple AAdvantage members will be associated with the first AAdvantage member the referred individual responds to. "
      Last edited by mrsarkar; 07-18-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: adding official terms, without cluttering the original post

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsarkar For This Useful Post:

lazalaz (08-03-2010), Nicod3mus (07-19-2010)

Thanks

Can anyone refer me?

Thanks

Thanks MSARKER

Thanks

Anymore referrals, plz?

Thanks

promo ended Aug 31 2010

Thanks

I see this promo has ended; I bet there is an aadvantage promotion code still available though. Seemingly all airlines are using promotions and promotion codes to try and get passengers to become loyal flyers on their airlines.

Thanks

Currently there is an aadvantage promo code good for college students to use. It is GO2AA and I think I read it gives you 500 points just for joining! Might still be in time for spring break too. Or at least a flight home after spring semester is done or to visit your roommate over summer break.

Thanks

Wow, the aadvantage promotion code for college students sound great! It also helps to establish credit for future needs like a car and house as well. Of course, use caution anytime using credit to avoid lifelong debt.

Thanks

If you are already a member, you can't sign up as a new member!