REGISTER
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN
Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Facebook Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales on Twitter Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales RSS Feed Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals & Sales Newsletter
Millions of Dollars Saved Through Deal of Day!
|
219,984 Discussions
|
432,713 Members
|
38,892 Live Deals
|
1,863 People Shopping
|
5,862 Live Stores
  • Computers & Hardware Coupons, Computers & Hardware Coupon Codes, Computers & Hardware Deals & Sales Email Alerts
    Simply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Thanks

Re: Pre school-year interview questions?

I was searching for some ways to better connect with kids in my life; nieces, nephews, etc. I found this page and find it very interesting. I learned a long time ago, in a work training of all things, that you need to ask open ended questions. Most of these are and will be helpful when thinking of interview questions for kids. This really is the best way to get to know where a young person is at in their mind. Remember though, kids will hold back at certain ages, so be aware of this and try to keep it light and interesting for them to help them open up.
      Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook (0)

Thanks

It seems so crazy to me that we actually have interview questions for kids, especially for pre-school. Back when I went to pre-school you just had to be a certain age, no more no less. Times really have changed I guess.

Thanks

Could someone, who has recently gone through the process, share some of the interview questions for kids that were used? I am sure they have changed with time and I am interested in seeing what is being asked now. As I said earlier, I am hoping to better connect with my nieces and nephews and this information will be helpful in doing so.

Deal Seekers found this page by searching for:

interview questions for kids

all about me questions for kids

interview questions for children

kids interview questions

kid interview questions

kindergarten interview questions for kidsfunny interview questions for kidsinterview questions for kindergarten studentsall about me questions for preschoolersinterview questions to ask kidsfun interview questions for kidsall about me questions preschoolkindergarten kids interview questionsinterview questions for kids to askinterview questions for kids to ask kidsinterview questions to ask children interview question for kidschildrens interview questionsinterview kids questionsinterview question for children GRADE 2 KIDS INTERVIEW QUESTIONSquestions asked from kids during pre school interviewssilly interview questions for kidsinterview questions for kindergarteners about schoolinterview questions and answers for kids about themselves